“We’re very proud of our all new barber shop . . . its black and red motif, rich paneling, mirrored walls, leather chairs, sofa loveseat and ottomans , the COLOR TV and our own CARRIER Year Round Air Conditioning!! All this is new, our haircutting skill is the same.”
The write up above was the ad that ran in 1958 when the “CORONADO INN BARBER SHOP” opened in 1958. Miles Hill was the original owner and worked alongside with Amos Nunnally and Ken Finch. In 1959 Ken Finch purchased the “CORONADO INN BARBERSHOP” and renamed it to its current name “KEN’S BARBER SHOP”. The Barber Shop still has the original stations, rich paneling and the barber chairs from opening day.